How to Apply:
Applying to study at LSBM is a simple and straight forward process. Having chosen the desired course you wish to study, you can apply online by completing the online application form and uploading any necessary documents. You can also telephone our administration office if you would prefer us to post you an application pack.
We have a team of dedicated Student Recruitment Executives on hand, who are here to answer any queries you may have and to help you with your application. Please feel free to contact one of our Student Recruitment Executives at any time for assistance.
When to Apply:
Courses start in September, November, February, and May. Please contact the admissions office to check the closing date for your chosen course.
If you are applying from the UK you can visit or contact our admission office to arrange an appointment with one of our Student Recruitment Executives. If you are applying from overseas, you can apply online, via email, by fax or by courier.
Courses start in September, November, February, and April. Please contact the admissions office to check the closing date for your chosen course. If you are applying from the UK you can visit or contact our admission office to arrange an appointment with one of our Student Recruitment Executives. If you are applying from overseas, you can apply online, via email, by fax or by courier.
Before completing the online application, please ensure that you have the required documents available for uploading. Please do not submit your application without the minimum required documentation. You will need the following in order to submit your application:
- Supporting documentation to validate your academic record (eg. Academic Transcripts, qualifications etc.)
- Supporting documentation to validate your professional record (eg. CV, Work Reference etc.)
- If English is not your first language, then you will need to demonstrate your English language abilities (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc.)
- A copy of your passport
Please NOTE: Some programmes may require additional documentation to be submitted in application. Please refer to course entry requirements for details.
Once we have received your completed form and all required documents, your application will be reviewed by our admission staff. If they have any queries regarding the details that you have submitted, you will be contacted immediately.
To check the status of your application you can contact our staff at any time by sending an email. Our admission staff will inform you if your application has been considered or not.
The following letters may be issued to you after submission of your application:
- Receipt Letter – We will send this to you on receipt of your application.
- Offer Letter – If we are happy with all details submitted in your application we will send you a letter to offer you a place at LSBM on your chosen course.
- Conditional Letter – If there are outstanding supporting documents or qualifications which we require, we may send you a letter offering you a conditional place at LSBM.
- Alternative Course Options Letter – If your application is not eligible for your chosen course, but may be accepted on alternative courses, we will send you information of courses where you may be offered a place.
- Confirmation Letter – We will send this letter to you when you have accepted an offer from LSBM, and all payments and necessary paperwork has been cleared.
- Unsuccessful Letter – If your application is unsuccessful we will send you a letter to inform you.
For the full Terms and Conditions for Student Application, Enrolment and Tuition Fees please click here